Experience our beloved Gulf of Mexico, harbor, marshes, forests and rivers that make The Forgotten Coast a place well worth visiting. Stay just steps from downtown and Carrabelle harbor, and only a 5-minute drive from our beautiful white sand beach. No highrises--no stoplights--no fast food--and very few people!
- Take a hike through Tate’s Hell State Forest or Apalachicola National Forest on marked trails, or check out off-road vehicle trails
- Paddle your boat on a segment of the Saltwater Trail ( http://www.floridaforestservice.com/state_forests/tates_hell.html) or right in Carrabelle harbor and around Timber Island
- Walk Carrabelle Beach with only dolphins, sandpipers, Great Blue Herons and other shorebirds to accompany you - or swim!
- Or use your visit to just Chill, relax on the porch, sit in the sun, see museums or the lighthouse, check out a shop, or just watch a flatscreen TV
- Recharge at any of our local restaurants offering seafood and all sorts of other great menu items
- Enjoy the unparalleled joy of the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico in sight everywhere you go!
- And…take advantage of this Offer:
For 2-night(+) Hotel Weekday stays from Now to Mar 31, 2018 booked in advance, deduct $10 per night from the regular rate
Book online now (just put the promo code in 'comments' on the Reservations tab)
or call us at 1-850-528-3983.
Remember to mention promo code 2017fallwinter
Promotion is subject to availability, and may not be available on major festival weekends. **Restaurant breakfasts with Hotel rooms are still included!**